There’s nothing quite like falling in love…Which is great, until you face the dark side: the infinitely painful Broken Heart 💔. Today’s episode is special because it is about the relationship in which I found the courage to love again and also why I was suspended for a week from high school (they are related, though not in the way you might think).
In this week’s episode of Getting Naked With Nate:
- How my suspension from high school has to do with shoes…and revolution.
- Does having a best friend as a lover always lead to a codependent relationship?
- What I love doing when I’m not happy
- …And a whole lot more
Quick note: leave a review on iTunes so more people can find and enjoy Getting Naked With Nate.
Links and ThingsI said yes 100% even though I knew that by doing so I was opening myself up for the risk of pain Click To Tweet
- Join in the upcoming live recordings of Getting Naked With Nate on Facebook:
- Get this song and all of my music on Patreon and listen on iTunes/Spotify
- A quick definition of codependency, in case you were wondering: ‘excessive emotional or psychological reliance on a partner…’
The original Lyrics to Barefoot Romance, long before it had that name:
download the high res version on Patreon
It’s your turn, dear listener
What do you think? Do you have anything to add? Share your ideas, feelings, questions or whatever you like in the comments below!
This episode and all my creations are made possible thank to the on-going support of the community of Nateives on Patreon!
Join the community to support this podcast: nakedwithnate.com/tribe
Special thanks go to the folk below, who each pledge at least $15 a month so I can focus on creating full-time:
Until next week!
PS: Thanks for listening, and please remember to leave a review on iTunes 🗣+🎙+🎧= 💛