What is home? Is it the place we were born, the home we grew up in…or is it our friends, our family, our loved ones? Or, is it an alchemical mix of these ingredients? Maybe it’s something we carry with us, a safe centre we can always return to? Today’s episode explores these questions and more.
Warning: it gets emotional 😭😍
In this week’s episode of Getting Naked With Nate:
- Home as something we come from and also something we can find
- Why this song and the meaning behind it is about YOU 💛
- Nakedness as a representation of innocence
- What it was like to move from a small village on the tip of South Africa (just the tip) to London
- And so much more…
Quick note: leave a review on iTunes so more people can find and enjoy Getting Naked With Nate.
Links, tweetable quotes and other things
- Watch the raw, unedited facebook live video recording of this episode!
- Join me on Facebook for live podcast recordings
- Check out my 100-day ukulele songwriting challenge!
The zoo animal in a cage exhibits all these abnormalities that we know so well from our human companions. Clearly, then, the city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo – Desmond Morris
Lovely comments from the live recording, thanks, everyone!
It’s your turn, dear listener
What do you think? Do you have anything to add? Share your ideas, feelings, questions or whatever you like in the comments below!
This episode and all my creations are made possible thank to the on-going support of the community of Nateives on Patreon, thank you!
Please support this podcast by pledging now at nakedwithnate.com/tribe
Until next week!
PS: Thanks for listening, and please remember to leave a review on iTunes 🗣+🎙+🎧= 💛
Featured photo source