Taking a break from her North-American house concert tour, we are joined today by acclaimed Canadian songstress Jessica Allossery!
Join us as we share the beautiful, sad, celebratory and inspiring stories of this incredibly sensitive artist
- How Jessica embracing her nakedness has been a liberating experience, both emotionally and physically
- Why magic is real
- How writing songs for others has opened Jessica to new experiences
- We explore Jessica’s journey with anxiety and why she eventually chose medication
- A special livestreamed Q&A with Jessica, so lovely!
- How loss combined with music has brought people together
Links, music and other lovely thingsWe're born naked and unafraid - @jallossery on the Getting Naked with Nate Podcast! #podcast #np #nowplaying #nakedwithnate Click To Tweet
- Watch the raw, unedited facebook live video recording of this episode
- Find out more about Jessica Allossery and her Gift Of Song
- Listen to my first Heart Song, my offering inspired by Jessica’s own Gift of Song!
Your comments from the livestream
What do you think? Do you have anything to add? Share your ideas, feelings, questions or whatever you like in the comments below!
This episode and all my creations are made possible thank to the on-going support of the community of Nateives on Patreon, thank you!
Join the Nateives tribe and keep the podcast growing by pledging now at nakedwithnate.com/tribe
Special thanks to the following patrons for your generous pledges: Josh, Fay, Kate, Craig, Bryan, Ben, Dusky, Mandy, Miss, Carly, Trisha, Marie, Deborah, Clinton, Maria, Erin, Brendon, Ally, Beth, Heather, Martine, Kevin, Trinia, Mark, Martin, Catherine, Lou and Dave
That’s all from me for today, thanks to you and Jessica for Getting Naked with Nate! See you next week
PS: Thanks for listening, and please remember to leave a review on iTunes 🗣+🎙+🎧= 💛
Featured Photo by Josh Williams