“The magic happens in the little things.”
This week’s episode is inspired by a little song written on a tiny instrument, about a huge idea: that the little things we so often ignore are what make the big things possible.
Some of the questions explored this week:
- How to get other people to see that it is the little things that matter
- Simple exercised for appreciating the little things
- How to find the balance between the future and being ‘now’
- How to be mindful during work as well as leisure
- And a whole lot more…
Quick Note: this podcast is new, and it would be a huge help if you’d leave a review on iTunes so more people can find and enjoy getting Naked With Nate.
“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.” – Gandhi
Simple tools for appreciating the little things
- Ask yourself, “What am I doing now,” to become present with yourself in this moment (thanks Martin)
- Take a deep breath and focus just on that breath
- Practice gratitude every day, just say “I am grateful for…” (can be small or large, it all counts, just feel it)
Links and Things
- Join in the next live recording of Naked With Nate: nakedwithnate.com/live-recording-023
- Get this song and all of my music on Patreon and listen on iTunes/Spotify
- How expressing gratitude positively impacts your life
It’s your turn, dear listener
What do you think? Do you have anything to add? Did I forget something important?
Share your ideas, feelings, questions or whatever you like in the comments below!
Looking forward to hearing from you ❤️
This episode and all my creations are only possible thanks to the ongoing support from the community of Nateives.
Special thanks go to the folk below, who each pledge at least $15 a month so I can focus on creating full-time:
Until next week!
PS: Thanks for listening, and please remember to leave a review on iTunes 🗣+🎙+🎧= 💛