Today’s episode explores the idea of ‘purpose’ (a human invention) and what it means to attach self-value to ‘doing’. Also, expect some stunning music by my dear friends Thomas James Smith and Jesse Sheehan…
Some of the things I chat about:
- What gives us value as people?
- I’m ok, you’re ok (or not?)
- The garden of Eden and how it might relate to us now
- How a caterpillar can’t be rushed
Links & Things
- How the industrial revolution impacted time
- Read The Wonderbox, it’ll blow yer mind
- I’m back on twitter and livestreaming on Periscope
- My song about depression, When The Colours Fade
Music in this episode ⬇️
(support these amazing artists by buying their music, it really matters)
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think? Comment below or leave a voice note by clicking the button on the right side of this page.
Hearing from you is a ‘making my day’ kind of experience, for reals.
Mainly, I hope you find something you need in today’s episode, and I’d love to hear about it if you do!
Thank you for Getting Naked With Nate! 💛
See you next week!