I’m back in South Africa and feeling hopeful. There is work to be done…and I know that I need help. Which is ok, so let’s talk about it all as, once again, we get naked with Nate 😉
Another last-minute free-flowing stream of consciousness reflecting some of the important explorations I’ve been contemplating recently. Get into it, I think you’re gonna dig it.
Things I chat about (among others)
- Mental health (and my hope about it)
- Do yourself a favour and buy this incredible book (I talk about it towards the end of this episode)
- I need help (this is a hugely positive thing)
- I feel worried about going back on social media, so am going to reactivate one of my accounts and see how it goes (this one)
- What’s happened to the album I was working on!?
, in this episode, there are some absolutely E.P.I.C. tunes! ALSO
- Much more, go listen, I love ya…
Music in this episode below ⬇️
(support these amazing artists by sending them a message and buying their music, it really matters)
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think? Comment below or leave a voice note by clicking the button on the right side of this page.
Hearing from you is a ‘making my day’ kind of experience, for reals.
Mainly, I hope you find something you need in today’s episode, and I’d love to hear about it if you do!
Thank you for Getting Naked With Nate! 💛
See you next week!
Last hugs from my first few days back in Cape Town